No. The pole saw is designed to support and function up to ten feet and has not been tested for additional extensions. Additional extensions will create too much leverage, possibly resulting in product/property damage or personal injury. Further, an extension from the LPP120 or similar hedge trimmer's center section will NOT fit the pole hedge trimmer.
Articles in this section
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on ServiceNET?
- Can the Plant Smart Software be used on an IPad or other mobile devices?
- What is the PSI on the BDPH400 paint sprayer?
- Instruction Manual for 14.4 volt Cordless Garden Sprayer.
- What is the contact information for the Black & Decker office in New Zealand?
- Do you offer parts for the Wall Vac central vac systems?