To loosen the nut holding the blade on the LE750 lawn edger, turn the nut counterclockwise as you're facing it.
Articles in this section
- What are some tips on cutting my lawn I can follow for better-looking results?
- What are the Cutting Heights of the MTD100? (also MTE912 combo kit)
- Why doesn't my Black & Decker corded outdoor product have a third prong for grounding?
- Which direction do I turn the nut to loosen the blade on the Black and Decker LE750?
- What does the 1" setting mean on the LE750 edger?
- What should the output power rating be for the charger for the GSL35?
- What is the size, gauge and pitch for the Alligator chain RC600?
- How should I clean my lawn mower?