On models with a pre-filter, try removing the pre-filter. If you are emptying the bowl and never cleaning the filter, over time the filter will clog. Removing the pre-filter and clean it may help.
Articles in this section
- What is the expected run time on a fully charged CHV1410L?
- Is there a wall mount available for the CWV9610 Dustbuster?
- How long does it take to fully charge the CHV1410L?
- The BDH2000PL,how long should the initial charge be?
- Why does the charge light on my Black and Decker® Dustbuster or Hand Vac go out?
- How can I get a filter for the CHV1410L DustBuster?
- What is the filter number for my Dustbuster and where can I purchase them?
- Is there a manual available for the PHV1810QVC?
- What is the noise level rating for the PHV1810 vacuum?
- How do I clean the floorhead brush on the BDH1620FLFH or the BDH2020FLFH Flex Vac?