The BDCDE120 is the first drill that is designed to intuitively understand when to stop screws flush with the work surface. Research has confirmed that do-it-yourselfers are frustrated with mechanical clutches. The 20V MAX Lithium Cordless Drill with AutoSense Technology instead has an automatic clutch that has proven to be three times more accurate than a mechanical clutch. Homeowners no longer need to experiment with trial and error to set the clutch. The 20V MAX Lithium Cordless Drill with AutoSense has two modes, drill and drive. In drive mode, a microprocessor continuously measures the tool?s performance. As the screw enters the material there is a rapid change in its torque profile. The microprocessor analyzes the rate of change and stops most screws flush with the material within three milliseconds. To countersink screws, the tool provides depth control for micro adjustments. In drill mode, the combined power of the 20V MAX battery and the drill?s 0-800 RPM motor provide the performance necessary for the quick completion of any homeowner application.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?