The differences between all three of those models are the attachments that are included with them and the switch. The performance of all three are the same 180/250 mph. BV5600 includes the vacuum tubes, blower tubes, concentrator, reusuable collection bag, leaf blaster attachment, and two speed switch. BV6000 includes the vacuum tubes, blower tubes, concentrator, diffuser, disposable bag, detachable strap, and two speed switch. BV6600 includes all the same attachments as the BV6000 plus a rake attachment and the switch is variable speed.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?