The radio is not charging until the green LED on the charging base is flashing; if the green LED is solid, the radio is not being charged. If the green LED is not flashing, turn the hand crank on the radio vigorously for approximately 30 seconds and replace the radio on the charging base, at which point the green LED should begin to flash, indicating the radio is charging. It might be necessary to rock the unit in the cradle a little bit to initiate charging and a blinking LED. When the light goes solid after blinking, the unit is charged. If yourradio stilldoes not display signs of charging,returnyour radio to the retailer orthe nearest factory-owned service center for further assistance. To find the nearest factory-owned service center, please click here .
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?