If an 8 amp fuse cannot be found, it can be substituted witha 10 amp fuse.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- When the Storm Station is plugged into the wall and I am listening to the radio, is the power coming from the house current, or is it depleting the battery?
- Why won't my pocket power inverter run my laptop?
- Why doesn't the fan start when I turn on my inverter?
- Where can I purchase an inverter that is 1000 Watts or higher?
- Where can I purchase replacement connector lugs for my inverter?
- Why won't my multi-speed tool run on my inverter?
- What lights should I expect to see indicating my Black & Decker-branded Vector jump starter is charged?
- How many watts can my Black & Decker/Vector power inverter handle while plugged into my vehicle's cigarette lighter or 12 volt power point?
- Will my inverter operate from a freestanding battery?