If an 8 amp fuse cannot be found, it can be substituted witha 10 amp fuse.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't the fan start when I turn on my inverter?
- Where can I purchase an inverter that is 1000 Watts or higher?
- Why won't my multi-speed tool run on my inverter?
- Is the inline fuse (ANL) and fuse block necessary?
- Is it possible to connect an inverter to an existing wiring system?
- What is the recommended ambient air temperature to properly operate an inverter?
- Why is my inverter only putting out 95 VAC?
- Is it possible to connect an electrical circuit to my inverter for use?
- Can I use a generator to power my corded outdoor products?
- Can the one hour chargers be used on a generator or inverter?