Household wiring configurations are different than wiring in our inverters; thus, they cannot be connected to a household wiring system.
Articles in this section
- When the Storm Station is plugged into the wall and I am listening to the radio, is the power coming from the house current, or is it depleting the battery?
- Why won't my pocket power inverter run my laptop?
- Why won't my multi-speed tool run on my inverter?
- What lights should I expect to see indicating my Black & Decker-branded Vector jump starter is charged?
- How many watts can my Black & Decker/Vector power inverter handle while plugged into my vehicle's cigarette lighter or 12 volt power point?
- Will my inverter operate from a freestanding battery?
- What does it mean if the red Fault light glows on my Smart Utility charger?
- Is the inline fuse (ANL) and fuse block necessary?
- Is it possible to connect an inverter to an existing wiring system?
- What kind of inverter will run my microwave oven?