To begin, use fingers to start threading the screw into center. To keep spindle from turning, apply pressure to pad with hand and hold pad in place. Continue to hold pad and use wrench provided to finish tightening screw completely into washer. If after following the above instructions unit continues to spin with the screw completely inside washer, return unit to retailer or take to closest service center. To find the service center closest to you please use the link below: GO TO FACTORY SERVICE LOCATOR AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTERS: Black & Decker also maintains a large network of independently owned authorized service centers throughout the United States and Canada. Our authorized service centers maintain an extensive inventory of genuine Black & Decker replacement parts and are staffed with factory trained technicians to keep your Black & Decker tools and equipment performing like new. Our authorized service centers perform in-warranty service as well as non-warranty related repairs. In many cases the authorized location may be located closer to you.To find the authorized service center closest to you please use the link below: GO TO AUTHORIZED SERVICE LOCATOR Should you need to ship a tool to a service center for either warranty or non-warranty service, please be sure that the tool is packaged securely and that it is sufficiently insured to cover any loss or damage that may occur while in transit. Please do not send any shipments to our Hampstead or Towson, Maryland address unless you are directed to do so. For additional information regarding service related issues or service related questions please call the service center nearest you. Thank you for choosing Black & Decker tools we appreciate your patronage.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?