For drilling into cement or brick, we would recommend using a hammer drill with a masonry drill bit. If you do not have a hammer drill, we would recommend using a Bullet Speed Tip masonry drill bit, which is designed for use in rotary drills. Please visit our web site for a listing of available drill bits and Bullet drill bits. Click here to access our web site. Also, please be sure to wear proper eye protection when drilling into masonry.
Articles in this section
- What is B&D AUTOSENSE?
- What information is available regarding BLACK+DECKER's BDGL1200 LaserDrive drill?
- What is the torque on the BLACK & DECKER BCD702 Drill/Driver?
- How do I use a chuck key?
- How do I attach the chuck key to the chuck key holder?
- How do I remove the chuck on my drill?
- What type of bit does the 5042-09 hammer drill take?
- Is there a keyed chuck for the B&D 3/8" corded\cordless drills?
- How does the CD18SR unit fit properly into the kit box?
- What is a hammer drill?