The mandrel is attached to a thin shaft with a small, straight-head screw on the end. First, remove the screw and the red washer, located behind the screw, with the combination wrench/screwdriver included in the kit or a regular screwdriver. Place one of the cut-off disc on the mandrel, with the washer on top of the disc. Insert the screw into the round opening in the disc and tighten. Now, you are ready to attach to the mandrel to the tool.
Articles in this section
- What information is available for the GG500 Glue Gun?
- Do other manufacturers tips fit our dual temperature craft iron?
- How do I remove and re-attach the blades from my SZ360 Powered Scissors?
- What is the room light's power on the SS925 and how long does it run?
- Does the Gecko Grip level adhere to surfaces?
- TLD100 The spot color never changes. What's wrong?
- Is my Black & Decker laser level intended for outdoor usage?
- What is the accuracy of the temperature measurement?
- How does the TLD100 Thermal Leak Detector work?
- What is the detectable temperature range for the TLD100?