The mandrel is attached to a thin shaft with a small, straight-head screw on the end. First, remove the screw and the red washer, located behind the screw, with the combination wrench/screwdriver included in the kit or a regular screwdriver. Place one of the cut-off disc on the mandrel, with the washer on top of the disc. Insert the screw into the round opening in the disc and tighten. Now, you are ready to attach to the mandrel to the tool.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?