Yes, the type 5 blower can use the same one piece tube from the previous NS118 blower types or you can use the two piece blower tube that came with the NS118 type 5. For information on ordering a tube for this blower, please click here .
Articles in this section
- What are the air speed ratings on the Black & Decker blower/vacs and blowers?
- What is the CFM rating of the BV5000 at the end of the pipe in blower mode?
- Is it still okay to use a 100 foot 14 gauge cord with my type one, BV4000, and the pigtail cord installed under terms of the recall?
- My Blower/Vacuum will not run and is plugged into a functional power source?
- What could be causing a blower vacuum to overheat or lose suction in the vacuuming mode?
- What should I do if I have a BLACK & DECKER blower/vac, BV4000, type 1?
- Can I use my blower/vacuum in wet conditions or for light snow?
- What are the differences between the BLACK+DECKER BV5600, BV6000 and BV6600 blower vacuums?
- Are there any FAQs for the BLACK+DECKER BV5600, BV6000, and BV6600 Type 1 Recall?
- What are the differences between the LH5000 and the BV6000?