Rechargeable NiCad batteries should be replaced with a new battery when they no longer recharge or they only hold a charge for a brief period. Under normal household use mostrechargable batteries will last approximately3-5 years. This assumes that the batteries are cared for and charged in accordance with the recommendations outlined in the Use and Care Guide supplied with the tool and/or battery when purchased.Failure to follow the recommendations for charging and care of the batteries will greatly diminish the useful life of the batteries. If you have questions as to the proper care and charging of your Black & Decker NiCad batteries, please call us at 800-544-6986 and we will gladly assist you.
Articles in this section
- What is the PSI on the BDPH400 paint sprayer?
- Instruction Manual for 14.4 volt Cordless Garden Sprayer.
- What is the contact information for the Black & Decker office in New Zealand?
- What is the optional cash investment for the DRIP plan?
- What does VPX stand for on the new VPX line of tools?
- What web site can I order parts for Black & Decker products?
- How do I measure the length of the blade on my hedge trimmer?
- What is the formula for Air Watts?
- Do I need to lubricate my drill bits during drilling?
- Where can I buy Black & Decker Products?