Rechargeable NiCad batteries should be replaced with a new battery when they no longer recharge or they only hold a charge for a brief period. Under normal household use mostrechargable batteries will last approximately3-5 years. This assumes that the batteries are cared for and charged in accordance with the recommendations outlined in the Use and Care Guide supplied with the tool and/or battery when purchased.Failure to follow the recommendations for charging and care of the batteries will greatly diminish the useful life of the batteries. If you have questions as to the proper care and charging of your Black & Decker NiCad batteries, please call us at 800-544-6986 and we will gladly assist you.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy Black & Decker Products?
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER under cabinet LED lighting product?
- Who can I contact for support with BLACK+DECKER compact appliance?
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER kids toy?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Can the Plant Smart Software be used on an IPad or other mobile devices?
- What is the PSI on the BDPH400 paint sprayer?
- Instruction Manual for 14.4 volt Cordless Garden Sprayer.
- What is the contact information for the Black & Decker office in New Zealand?