No, the first time you place an order on DEWALT Service NET for a new customer, you are required to enter the customer's information. However, for all subsequent orders, you can simply click the "Search" tab within the checkout process to locate this customer's information. From there, click on the "Select" tab located on the right-hand side next to this customer's information and then proceed to build the order. This is also true for regular stock orders shipped to your location. Please note that this FAQ only applies to Authorized Repair Partners and Distributors.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER under cabinet LED lighting product?
- Who can I contact for support with BLACK+DECKER compact appliance?
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER kids toy?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Can the Plant Smart Software be used on an IPad or other mobile devices?
- What is the PSI on the BDPH400 paint sprayer?
- Instruction Manual for 14.4 volt Cordless Garden Sprayer.
- What is the contact information for the Black & Decker office in New Zealand?
- How can I obtain more information on the DRIP plan or a DRIP enrollment form?