The 12 volt cordless lawn mower and lower amp rating (6.5 to 8 amp) electric lawn mowers may experience some difficulty cutting Zoysia or Bermuda Grass. These types of grass are much heavier than other types and could be difficult to cut. The BLACK+DECKER 24-volt cordless lawn mower and higher amp rated (9 to 13 amp) corded lawn mowers would be the recommended models to use if your lawn consists of these grasses.
Articles in this section
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- What is the difference between the Black & Decker Comfort Grip and Pivot Control lawn mowers?
- How long does it take to charge my cordless lawn mower?
- Is it normal to see sparking or flashes of light in the motor housing on the MM1800 Lawn Mower?
- To which side are the grass clippings discharged when using the side discharge chute on the CM1836 or CM1936 cordless mulching mower?
- Is it normal for the charger lights to blink on the CM1836/CM1936 lawn mowers?
- Why is the grass not going into the bag on my lawn mower?
- How much does my lawn mower weight?
- What are the decibel levels of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?
- What are the decibel ratings of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?