No, hub caps are not included with the mower. Hub caps can be ordered for that mower. The part number for the hub cap is 239540-04. To order the hub caps please click here
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Black & Decker Comfort Grip and Pivot Control lawn mowers?
- Why does the battery on my CMM1000 say: "12 Volt," when the mower is a 24 volt unit?
- What are the cutting heights of the CMM2000?
- What are the decibel levels of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?
- What are the decibel ratings of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?
- What is the arbor size of the lawn mower blade?
- Where is the mulching deck located on the CM1936Z and SPCM1936 mowers?
- Where is the mulch plate for the CM1936Z and SPCM1936 Lawn Mowers?
- Can the CMM1200 mower be used to cut perennial peanut grass?
- Are the bearings on the Black and Decker CM2040 sleeve or ball type?