No Maintenance!! Starts every time with a charged battery. Environmentally friendly. No gas to buy, no oil to mix. Easy to store since you can lower the handles and prop it up on the back and get it out of the way you cannot do this with gas. All the power you need without the mess or hassle of gas!!!
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Black & Decker Comfort Grip and Pivot Control lawn mowers?
- Why does the battery on my CMM1000 say: "12 Volt," when the mower is a 24 volt unit?
- What are the cutting heights of the CMM2000?
- What are the decibel levels of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?
- What are the decibel ratings of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?
- What is the arbor size of the lawn mower blade?
- Where is the mulching deck located on the CM1936Z and SPCM1936 mowers?
- Where is the mulch plate for the CM1936Z and SPCM1936 Lawn Mowers?
- Can the CMM1200 mower be used to cut perennial peanut grass?
- Are the bearings on the Black and Decker CM2040 sleeve or ball type?