Hydro Quebec uses electro-mechanical meters and does not actually calculate your rate by kWh used in a day for the first 30kWh of the day. Instead they take the number of days in your billing cycle and multiply that times 30kWh (so for example if your billing cycle is 30 days, that number would be 900 kWh). They take this amount of usage on your bill and they bill you for that amount at the first 30kWh per day rate. Then they take any remaining usage above the first 30kWh per day rate and bill that to you at the next daily rate that you are charged. There are two ways that you can program this into your monitor: Hydro-Quebecprovides a history of your usage for the past several months on your bill. Most people do not exceed the 30kWh per day limit. If this is the case, program your unit as a flat rate bill for the amount you are charged for the first 30kWh and do not use the higher amount. If your usage exceeds 30kWh per day, you need to find the average number of days in your billing cycle and multiply this by 30 to determineyour first threshold amount. The rest of your usage is billed at the higher amount. If you choose to set the unit up this way your amount will only be an estimate since the number of days in your billing cycle will vary slightly from one billing cycle to the next.YourkWh usage should be accurate,however your bill amount may not match due to these variations in your billing cycle.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?