To change the display temperatures from Fahrenheit to Celsius, or vice versa, open the battery door and there is a switch located above the battery. That switch indicates degree of F (Fahrenheit) or degree of C (Celsius). Slide the black switch closer to the measurement that you wish to use and close the battery door. This can be done while the leak detector is being used or when the leak detector is turned off.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER under cabinet LED lighting product?
- Who can I contact for support with BLACK+DECKER compact appliance?
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER kids toy?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Can the Plant Smart Software be used on an IPad or other mobile devices?
- What is the PSI on the BDPH400 paint sprayer?
- Instruction Manual for 14.4 volt Cordless Garden Sprayer.
- What is the contact information for the Black & Decker office in New Zealand?
- Do you offer parts for the Wall Vac central vac systems?