To change the display temperatures from Fahrenheit to Celsius, or vice versa, open the battery door and there is a switch located above the battery. That switch indicates degree of F (Fahrenheit) or degree of C (Celsius). Slide the black switch closer to the measurement that you wish to use and close the battery door. This can be done while the leak detector is being used or when the leak detector is turned off.
Articles in this section
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on ServiceNET?
- What is the PSI on the BDPH400 paint sprayer?
- Instruction Manual for 14.4 volt Cordless Garden Sprayer.
- What is the contact information for the Black & Decker office in New Zealand?
- Do you offer parts for the Wall Vac central vac systems?
- How can I obtain more information on the DRIP plan or a DRIP enrollment form?
- What is the optional cash investment for the DRIP plan?
- Does Black & Decker make a valve grinder?