The inside gasket of the tire chucks are very tight to make sure there is a good seal. If the chuck doesn't hold or needs to be replaced for a different chuck, we do not have different size tire chucks. It's a standard size and that chuck is used in all of our hand inflators and most of our combination jump-starters. If you cannot get your tire chuck to stay on you would need to return the unit or send it to a service center for replacement. Clickhere for service information.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?