Please refer to the chart for further information: CONTROL PANEL LED INDICATORS WET Lights when battery type selector is on WET battery type GEL Lights when battery type selector is on GEL battery type AGM Lights when battery type selector is on AGM battery type Float Charge Lights when automatic charge monitoring is active. This feature allows a battery to maintain its charge over long periods of non-use. If there is any loss of power to the charger once power is restored, charger will automatically return to the default settings. Battery selector type would be "GEL." Battery Voltage Lights when battery voltage is displayed Alternator Good Lights when load or not load checks show the alternator is keeping up with the electrical load BUTTON (TO THE RIGHT OF LEDS) Equalize Recessed button used to start the equalization process For more information on fault codes associated with your battery charger, please click here .
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?