Some sparking is normal when connecting an inverter to a power source. There is a rush of power to the internal capacitors when a power source is connected, which may cause sparking.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a screwfinder?
- Is my jack plug charger interchangeable between products?
- What is the amp-hour reading on the batteries in the SS925?
- The white plastic on the charging adapter has developed brown spots, is this normal?
- Do you have an (M)SDS for Stanley Black & Decker Lithium Batteries over 100 Watt Hours?
- Is there a MSDS for the battery in the ASI500 inflator?
- Are there any special precautions for traveling with NICAD, Lithium or Nickel Metal Hydride batteries overseas?
- What is the difference in battery life between Black and Decker Lithium Ion batteries and Ni-Cad batteries?
- What function do the terminals on a 18 volt slide pack battery serve?
- How do I test the battery to determine if there is a bad cell?