In bright light the display may appear to read 888. This is not an actual reading and if you move the item to the shade you will be able to see the actual reading being displayed on the charger.
Articles in this section
- Where is my OBD II Port?
- What steps must I complete to use the "Alternator Check" feature with my battery charger?
- What does the "DES" designation on my battery charger indicate?
- Will BLACK + DECKER's BB7B Simple Start damage my vehicle's internal computer system during usage?
- Will the battery charger's alternator check feature work with a 12VDC Generator?
- What is the minimum battery voltage required to charge my battery?
- How can I turn off the check engine light?
- What does the LED Indicator on my Control Panel mean?
- What does it mean when the display on my automotive battery charger reads "888"?
- How does my maintenance charger work?