All of our Auto-Feed String Trimmers feed line through centrifugal force. The leverfound on the shaft helps feed the line on your trimmer. If your line does not feed properly, the lever could be worn or broken. This can occur by using incorrect diameter line. Make sure you are using the diameter line specified in the Use & Care guide for your string trimmer. Make surethe spool iscorrectly installed. For more information please click here .
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?