All of our products are EAR99. None of our products are subject to export controls. ECCN(Export Control Classification Number) http://www.export.gov/logistics/eg_main_018803.asp EAR99(Export Administration Regulations) http://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/faq/reg/reg0031.html
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER under cabinet LED lighting product?
- Who can I contact for support with BLACK+DECKER compact appliance?
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER kids toy?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Can the Plant Smart Software be used on an IPad or other mobile devices?
- What is the PSI on the BDPH400 paint sprayer?
- Instruction Manual for 14.4 volt Cordless Garden Sprayer.
- What is the contact information for the Black & Decker office in New Zealand?
- How can I obtain more information on the DRIP plan or a DRIP enrollment form?