The expected run time of a fully charged battery in the sweeper mode is up to 30 mins on the lowest setting and approximately 10-15 minutes in the highest setting. In the vacuum mode (which much be used in the highest setting) the run time is approximately 10-15 minutes. Battery run time may vary depending upon factors including but not limited to charging conditions, battery maintenance, storage and environmental conditions.
Articles in this section
- What are the air speed ratings on the Black & Decker blower/vacs and blowers?
- What is the CFM rating of the BV5000 at the end of the pipe in blower mode?
- Is it still okay to use a 100 foot 14 gauge cord with my type one, BV4000, and the pigtail cord installed under terms of the recall?
- My Blower/Vacuum will not run and is plugged into a functional power source?
- What could be causing a blower vacuum to overheat or lose suction in the vacuuming mode?
- Manual for Black & Decker BZOBL50 Gutter Attachment
- What should I do if I have a BLACK & DECKER blower/vac, BV4000, type 1?
- Can I use my blower/vacuum in wet conditions or for light snow?
- What are the differences between the BLACK+DECKER BV5600, BV6000 and BV6600 blower vacuums?
- Are there any FAQs for the BLACK+DECKER BV5600, BV6000, and BV6600 Type 1 Recall?