The Torque rate is 550 g*cm (~0.5 lbs*in).
Articles in this section
- Where can I get replacement filters for vacuum?
- Can the ScumBuster be submerged in salt water or fresh water?
- Is there a time limit or depth limit to the submersion of the S600 and S700 ScumBusters?
- Will cleaning chemicals damage the ScumBuster scrubber? Which cleansers are safe to use?
- What is the RPM on the S700/S700E ScumBuster?
- What is the steam temperature on the BDH1805SM and BDH1855SM?
- What is the life of one scrub pad for the ScumBuster scrubber?
- What is the amp rating of the BLACK&DECKER steam mops?
- The battery for the Scum Buster is not charging. I have placed the battery into the charger and the red light is on but the battery does not charge. What could be the problem?
- What replacement pads can I use with my PM1000 Power Mop?