We recommend using a damp cloth. Please be sure the unit is turned off and unplugged or has the safety key removed before attempting to clean it. Please note: Do not spray the blade or any part of your mower with a hose or pressure washer, this may damage your mower and make it unsafe. Also, please do not touch the blade with bare hands since the blade is very sharp.
Articles in this section
- What is the charging time of the CTL36 Cordless Cultivator?
- What are the Cutting Heights of the MTD100? (also MTE912 combo kit)
- Why doesn't my Black & Decker corded outdoor product have a third prong for grounding?
- What are some tips on cutting my lawn I can follow for better-looking results?
- Which direction do I turn the nut to loosen the blade on the Black and Decker LE750?
- Is there a circuit breaker in the SPCM1936 lawn mower?
- What does the 1" setting mean on the LE750 edger?
- What should the output power rating be for the charger for the GSL35?
- What is the size, gauge and pitch for the Alligator chain RC600?
- How should I clean my lawn mower?