Yes, you can charge our mowers in extreme temperatures. Charging a cordless mower in temperatures above 104 degrees will not affect the performance of the unit or battery, it will simply take longer to charge the mower. Additionally, in 104 degree temperatures we recommend leaving the unit on charge when not in use.
Articles in this section
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- What is the difference between the Black & Decker Comfort Grip and Pivot Control lawn mowers?
- How long does it take to charge my cordless lawn mower?
- Is it normal to see sparking or flashes of light in the motor housing on the MM1800 Lawn Mower?
- To which side are the grass clippings discharged when using the side discharge chute on the CM1836 or CM1936 cordless mulching mower?
- Is it normal for the charger lights to blink on the CM1836/CM1936 lawn mowers?
- Why is the grass not going into the bag on my lawn mower?
- How much does my lawn mower weight?
- What are the decibel levels of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?
- What are the decibel ratings of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?