Please view the attached document for several causes and possible solutions. If after reviewing this document you continue to have problems with your string trimmer please contact the Black & Decker service center in your area for additional assistance.
Articles in this section
- What is the expected run time of a fully charged battery on the LST136 String Trimmer?
- What are the best practices for using a string trimmer?
- Is it normal to find oil on the shaft of a string trimmer?
- What is the lever part number for the BLACK + DECKER BESTA510 Grass Trimmer?
- Where is the lever located on the GH3000 String Trimmer?
- What is the AFS (Automatic Feed Spool) system? What benefits does it provide?
- Can I see a video on how to change the spool on my string trimmer?
- What is the approximate battery life in charging cycles for the LST1018 Lithium Ion String Trimmer?
- How do I rewind the spool for my auto-feed trimmer?
- What can I do if the lever on my string trimmer breaks, making line-feeding inoperable?