The bit in the chuck needs to be engaged or pushed against a surface for the hammer mode to start. The drill does not hammer in a "no load" condition.
Articles in this section
- What are the the weights on the FS1200D-2, FS1400D-2 and FS1800D-2?
- What information is available regarding BLACK+DECKER's BDGL1200 LaserDrive drill?
- What is the torque on the BLACK & DECKER BCD702 Drill/Driver?
- How do I use a chuck key?
- How do I attach the chuck key to the chuck key holder?
- How do I remove the chuck on my drill?
- Run time on Firestorm cordless drill
- What type of bit does the 5042-09 hammer drill take?
- Is there a keyed chuck for the B&D 3/8" corded\cordless drills?
- How does the CD18SR unit fit properly into the kit box?