Lithium batteries have hot pack protection built into its circuitry to help protect it. If it is used for strenuous work, the battery may become warm, and it won?t be able to recharge itself until it is allowed to cool. If you get no charge signal, or if you get the hot/cold pack message, take the battery back off the charger and allow it to cool down for a while. Once it has, replace it on the charger and you should be all set to charge it up.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?