Chargers indicate "OK," if the alternator is outputting between 13.4volts DC and 15.6 volts DC. A fault indication will be given for voltages outside this range. A fault indication doesn't mean the alternator is bad; it indicates that the alternator didn't read between our pre-selected range, and you should check with the manufacturer of your vehicle for proper specifications, or consult an automotive electrician for more assistance.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?