A 12 volt DC battery is considered "dead" at 10 volts.
Articles in this section
- Do Black and Decker batteries have a lifetime?
- What does OPE in my 20V battery mean?
- BSV2020P Replacement battery
- Where can I get parts for my CHV1410L32?
- Where can I get parts for my CHV1410L?
- CHV1410L Replacement battery
- CHV1410L Wall mount
- How do I use a screwfinder?
- Is my jack plug charger interchangeable between products?
- The white plastic on the charging adapter has developed brown spots, is this normal?