When using the screw feeder, if using cordless drill, you want it on the higher torque settings. With any drill you want the unit running full speed before you push down to engage the screw feeder. The screws should be between 1 1/2 inches to 3 inches. Some screws have a square recess and a Phillips if it does have both you want to use the square bit that is included it will hold better.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?