When using the screw feeder, if using cordless drill, you want it on the higher torque settings. With any drill you want the unit running full speed before you push down to engage the screw feeder. The screws should be between 1 1/2 inches to 3 inches. Some screws have a square recess and a Phillips if it does have both you want to use the square bit that is included it will hold better.
Articles in this section
- What is B&D AUTOSENSE?
- What is the part number for the 1/2" chuck for the PS2400?
- What are the the weights on the FS1200D-2, FS1400D-2 and FS1800D-2?
- What information is available regarding BLACK+DECKER's BDGL1200 LaserDrive drill?
- What is the torque on the BLACK & DECKER BCD702 Drill/Driver?
- How do I use a chuck key?
- How do I attach the chuck key to the chuck key holder?
- How do I remove the chuck on my drill?
- Run time on Firestorm cordless drill
- What type of bit does the 5042-09 hammer drill take?