Charge the battery initially for 9 hours. After the initial charge, under normal usage, your power pack should be fully charged in 3 to 6 hours.If the power pack is run-down completely, it may take up to 6 hours to become fully charged. The red light is just a power indicator.The light will not go out, change color, or blink when the charging has been completed. To prolong power pack life, avoid leaving the power pack on charge for extended periods of time (over 30 days without use). Although overcharging is not a safety concern, it can significantly reduce overall power pack life. The power pack will reach optimum performance after being cycled 5 times during normal usage. There is no need to run the batteries down completely before recharging. Normal usage is the best method of discharging and recharging the batteries.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?