There are 3 ways to order parts for your Black & Decker product. Accessories are only available through our Teleservices department or through your closest Factory owned service center. Click on one of the three ways listed below for information. Black and Decker Service Center Locator Online through Black and Decker ServiceNet On the phone via Teleservices -1-888-678-7278, Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M. Eastern time. Please note- ServiceNet and Teleservice ordering is available for US based customers only. For Canadian customers, please follow the link above to find your closest Canadian Factory Service Center.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?