You can download and view manuals or parts list on-line through ToolServiceNet. Please refer to the instructions below.
- Go to www.toolservicenet.com
- In the top search bar type the model number, part number, or keyword to search
- Click on "search" beside the box.
- Click on the item you wish to view. A box will pop up asking you for the type number on your tool. You will need to enter this type number to proceed. the model number and type number are usually on the warning label or name plate(ex. Type 1 ,Type 2, TY1, TY2)
- Once you select the type number the diagram, part list, and manual will become available.