Your miter saw blade hits the kerf plate due to the slot on your miter saw being precut for 90 degree cuts. It is necessary to widen the slot for 45 degree bevel cuts. To widen the slot, cut through the wood and into the plate removing the required amount of kerf plate. Please refer to your instructional manual provided with your purchased product for additional information.
Articles in this section
- Rip Fence for BDEJS600C and BDEJS300C Jig Saw
- Is the table top on my table saw subject to rust?
- What is the thread size of the screw on the miter handle for the 7715 miter saw?
- How often should chain saws be oiled?
- BDCMTTS Arbor Size-What is the arbor size of the Matrix Trim Saw Attachment
- Is there a case available for my LP1000 Alligator Lopper?
- What kind of blades fit my Black and Decker jig saw?
- Why does my blade hit the kerf plate?
- What is the difference between a sidewinder and worm drive circular saw?
- What is the capacity of the oil reservoir on the cordless chain saw?