Under normal household use, the useful life of an 18v Ni-Cad battery is 150-200 full charge cycles before the user will feel that the battery should be replaced. The average number of charging cycles which can be expected from a Lithium Ion battery is 300. Battery life is approximate and may vary depending upon factors including, but not limited to, charging conditions, battery maintenance, storage and environmental conditions.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a screwfinder?
- Is my jack plug charger interchangeable between products?
- The white plastic on the charging adapter has developed brown spots, is this normal?
- If my battery is not charging , what can I try?
- What are specifications for the LCS20 charger?
- Are there any special precautions for traveling with NICAD, Lithium or Nickel Metal Hydride batteries overseas?
- What is the difference in battery life between Black and Decker Lithium Ion batteries and Ni-Cad batteries?
- How do I test the battery to determine if there is a bad cell?
- How should I store my Black and Decker® lithium batteries for the winter?
- What is the difference between HPB18 and HPB18-OPE?