Under normal household use, the useful life of a 18v Ni-Cad battery is 150-200 full charge cycles before the user will feel that the battery should be replaced. The average number of charging cycles which can be expected from a Lithium-ion battery is 300. Battery life is approximate and may vary depending upon factors including, but not limited to, charging conditions, battery maintenance, storage and environmental conditions.
Articles in this section
- Do Black and Decker batteries have a lifetime?
- What does OPE in my 20V battery mean?
- BSV2020P Replacement battery
- Where can I get parts for my CHV1410L32?
- Where can I get parts for my CHV1410L?
- CHV1410L Replacement battery
- CHV1410L Wall mount
- How do I use a screwfinder?
- Is my jack plug charger interchangeable between products?
- The white plastic on the charging adapter has developed brown spots, is this normal?
Please sign in to leave a comment.