To adjust the bevel of the FireStorm saw blade, please locate the bevel adjustment knob on the front of the saw. When setting the saw for a bevel cut, first loosen the knob by turning it in a counterclockwise motion. Secondly, tilt the shoe to the desired angle by aligning the pointer with the desired angle mark. To tighten the knob back into place, turn the knob firmly in a clockwise direction. The full range of bevel adjustments is 0-45 degrees. The quadrant is graduated in increments of 5 degrees with a notation for 221/2 degrees. Please refer to your instructional manual provided with your purchased product for additional information.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?