It's more beneficial to leave the unit plugged in all the time, because you never know when the power is going to go out, and it's best to have the unit at full capacity when the power does go out.
Articles in this section
- Does the SS925 use same technology for weather reporting?
- Can the Plant Smart PCS10 be used in countries other than the United States?
- What is the major difference between the Airless Paint Sprayers and the HVLP Paint Sprayers?
- Where can I obtain a copy of the instruction manual BLACK & DECKER HVLP Paint Sprayer, model # BDPH400?
- What kind of oil should be used to lubricate the check valve on the BLACK&DECKER Paint Sprayers?
- Why doesn't the temperature shown on the Digital Display match weather reports, or appear to be correct?
- What information is available for the GG500 Glue Gun?
- Do other manufacturers tips fit our dual temperature craft iron?
- How do I remove and re-attach the blades from my SZ360 Powered Scissors?
- Can the Cooler/Warmer be used to store medication?