Black & Decker's inverters will operate from between 30º and 115º Fahrenheit. In temperatures below 30º, the best procedure is to warm up the interior of your vehicle, with everything unplugged from your inverter. After your vehicle is above 30º, turn the inverter on and let it warm up prior to usage.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't the fan start when I turn on my inverter?
- Where can I purchase an inverter that is 1000 Watts or higher?
- Why won't my multi-speed tool run on my inverter?
- Is the inline fuse (ANL) and fuse block necessary?
- Is it possible to connect an inverter to an existing wiring system?
- What is the recommended ambient air temperature to properly operate an inverter?
- Why is my inverter only putting out 95 VAC?
- Is it possible to connect an electrical circuit to my inverter for use?
- Can I use a generator to power my corded outdoor products?
- Can the one hour chargers be used on a generator or inverter?
Please sign in to leave a comment.