Jumpstarter A unit that is designed to jumpstart a low battery, generally in a vehicle. Includes an internal battery that makes the unit heavy, 14 to 20 pounds. Jumpstarters should be charged after every use, or every 2 months. Battery Chargers A unit that is designed to be connected to a 12V lead-acid battery, to charge the battery it is connected to. They charge batteries, they are not charged. They do not have internal batteries. They are light, 3 to 7 pounds. Similarities They both have a positive, and negative cable and clamp.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?