Air watts refer to the measure of work done by a fan in a system. It is a measure of suction power. The technical formula for air watts is constant *vacuum pressure* airflow.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER under cabinet LED lighting product?
- Who can I contact for support with BLACK+DECKER compact appliance?
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER kids toy?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Even though I've confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why can't I seem to find it on Servicenet?
- What is the PSI on the BDPH400 paint sprayer?
- Instruction Manual for 14.4 volt Cordless Garden Sprayer.
- What is the contact information for the Black & Decker office in New Zealand?
- How can I obtain more information on the DRIP plan or a DRIP enrollment form?
- What is the optional cash investment for the DRIP plan?