Here are the measurements for the mower. Height Setting Height Measurement (in inches) Approximate Fraction equivalent 1 1.50" 1 - 1/2" 2 1.80" 1 - 13/16" 3 2.20" 2 - 13/64" 4 2.66" 2 - 21/32" 5 3.11" 3 - 1/8" 6 3.50" 3 - 1/2"
Articles in this section
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- What is the difference between the Black & Decker Comfort Grip and Pivot Control lawn mowers?
- How long does it take to charge my cordless lawn mower?
- Is it normal to see sparking or flashes of light in the motor housing on the MM1800 Lawn Mower?
- To which side are the grass clippings discharged when using the side discharge chute on the CM1836 or CM1936 cordless mulching mower?
- Is it normal for the charger lights to blink on the CM1836/CM1936 lawn mowers?
- Why is the grass not going into the bag on my lawn mower?
- How much does my lawn mower weigh?
- What are the decibel levels of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?
- What are the decibel ratings of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?