The GL300 was made primarily in Europe. The RS300 with 10 feet of nylon line would be the replacement spool. For instruction manual and parts please click here .
Articles in this section
- Do you have a manual for the 8206 Black and Decker String Trimmer?
- Why is the GH700 trimmer not feeding line properly?
- Why is the GH700 trimmer line trapped under the guard?
- What is the expected run time of a fully charged battery on the LST136 String Trimmer?
- What are the best practices for using a string trimmer?
- What are the charging instructions for the NST2118?
- What are some of the features and benefits of the BLACK+DECKER LST420?
- Is it normal to find oil on the shaft of a string trimmer?
- What lever can be used for the GH600 and ST7200 string trimmers?
- Are there winding instructions available for the 8200 series string trimmers?