The GG500S Glue Gun is available at Canadian Tire with the adjoining base or in a package-unit with the Power Scissors at Lowe's, w/o the base (the resting base is not available in the states). The GG500S has a sensor light that turns red when the unit is at the necessary temperature. A possible problem with the Glue Gun is that a unit will not turn the sensor red, which is solely a problem with the sensor -- there's nothing wrong with the actual tool. Another problem is that the nozzle might stick onto the actual unit, in which case a customer should heat up the unit in order to loosen the nozzle, being careful not to touch the extremely hot glue. The same technique should be used to free up a unit that is stuck to the base, which apparently is another issue that could happen. After sitting unplugged for five minutes, the Glue Gun can be used for approximately one stick of glue, and can be used while unplugged until the indicator turns "white," indicating the unit needs to be recharged.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?