Cables that are not able to supply full power may result in substantial power loss and reduced battery operating time. Symptoms of low battery power can result from: cables that are either excessively long or cables of an insufficient gauge. Marine installations are also subject to vibration and stresses exceeding those of other mobile installations. Maintain secure, tight, water-resistant electrical connections and provide strain relief for DC cables and appliance wiring when installing and operating your inverter. Cable insulation must be the appropriate type for the environment. Read All Instructions Before Using your Power Inverter . Use the appropriate type of cable insulation given the particular environment. For assistance with any of our Vector Automotive Products please contact Baccus Global LLC through one of the following: Telephone: 1-877-571-2391 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (561) 361-4228 Website: baccusglobal.com Mail: Baccus Global LLC 595 S Federal Hwy Ste 210 Boca Raton, FL 33432
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?